Updating the Flex Block Plugin
The Flex Block plugin can be updated as any other plugin:
If you are not seeing the plugin update notification, try following the steps below:
1. Access “Dashboard > Updates” and click on “Check for Updates“:
2. If a newer version is available, a notification should appear below in the Updates page and in your Plugins directory page:
In some cases, the update notification might not be received. That can be caused by multiple external reasons. In cases like this, it’s easiest to do the update manually:
1. Download the latest plugin version here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/themes-downloadable-resources/plugins/flo-flex-builder.zip
2. Deactivate and delete the Flex Block plugin that is currently installed on your site (this operation is safe, no content will be lost).
3. Upload and activate the plugin downloaded on step 1.
That’s it! You are now up to date.