Manually updating the theme
We do provide automatic update notifications.
But there are situations when the comunication between our server and the users servers fails and there is not update message.
In this case you’ll have to update the theme manually. In order to do that you should follow the following steps:
1) Download the latest version from http://flothemes.com/my-account
2) Install and activate a maintenance plugin if you want to not have the site online while switching the theme. But this step is optional.
3) Activate temporary another theme.
4) Delete the current Flothemes theme
5) Upload and install the latest downloaded version, but don’t activate it.
6) Live preview the theme.
7) If live preview works fine without any errors, activate the theme.