Adding your Logo
Uploading your business’ Logo to the Website is one first and most important things to begin with. Below are the steps required to upload your Logo to the Website.
Go to Flotheme > Styling settings. In this area you can upload your custom Favicon, Logo and manage the Logo size and it’s appearance.
There are 2 different Logo type options you can use: Text Logo and Image Logo.
1. Text Logo – this Logo type reflects your Website Title.
2. Image Logo – this option allows you upload your custom Logo icon in a few different variations:
– Main Website Logo – used within the Website pages
– Image Slideshow Logo – used within the Slideshow only
– Mobile Logo – used when viewing the site on a mobile device
TEXT LOGO SETTINGS
If you selected a Text Logo type, you can adjust the size of the Logo Font by going to Flotheme – Typography Settings and scroll down the page until you find the Text Logo Font settings. Make all the necessary adjustment and click Update Settings
You may also change your website title by going to the General Settings area.
IMAGE LOGO SETTINGS
If you uploaded a custom Image Logo, you may adjust it’s appearance by setting the Logos Width on Desktop or Laptop Computers, Logo width used over the Image Slideshow and Mobile Logo size as well.
Depending on how your Logo is positioned, you may also adjust the Padding above and under your Logo.